A pet is a commitment, there's no doubt about it, and bringing a new dog into the household can be exciting but stressful at the same time. It's critical that you put careful thought, consideration and planning into adjusting this new addition into your family.
A pet should not be an impulse purchase and it’s a lifelong commitment. Happy Tails with its Pre Pet Counselling assists you in choosing the right pet for your family assisting you a series of questions like:
- Why are you getting a dog?
- What are your expectations for the dog?
- What is the activity level of you and your family?
- Is an adult pet or puppy best suited for you?
- What breed will best suit your family?
- Identify the right breeder?
- What you need for the new dog?
- Is it the right time for me to add a pet to my family?
- How do I best introduce a new pet to my friends and family?
- How to make your home puppy proof?
- How can I best provide for my new pet's good health?
Be prepared to bring your list of questions, and your wish list, and we will discuss the best pet companion for you, how to find your new pet, and how to prepare for the dog.